The smart DR solution
Upgrade to the speed and image quality of DR – without having to replace or modify expensive x-ray equipment. FDR D-EVO’s 14″x17″, light, portable, flat panel detector fits standard cassette holders and bucky devices with no modifications, quickly turning any room into a DR room with incredible versatility.
FDR D-EVO Wireless easily converts your existing x-ray equipment to DR without a major investment, allowing you to perform everything from routine upright and table exams to cross table and just about any free cassette-based exam with ease. The added flexibility of wireless makes it practical to use one FDR D-EVO Wireless detector for an entire room.
The wireless with more power
FDR D-EVO Wireless includes one primary battery and two spare batteries with each charge lasting up to 3.5 hours or 400 images. Also included is our multi charger which holds up to three batteries, so there’s always a fully charged battery waiting when you need it. An optional detachable cord is also available if you prefer to leave the detector inside your upright or table.
Light, thin, easy to use
Our 14″x17″ FDR D-EVO Wireless panel weighs just 7 pounds, making it easier to position. At only 1/2″ thick, it slides easily under patients and fits standard buckys and holders.
High image quality – lower dose
Fujifilm’s sophisticated imaging technologies and advanced processing bring the image quality of FDR D-EVO Wireless to the next level. The detector features 150 micron pixel pitch and a wide, 16-bit dynamic range with exposure times up to 3.8 seconds. This revolutionary new detector also features Fujifilm’s patented ISS (Irradiation Side Sampling) technology, which provides ultra-sharp imaging with superior dose efficiency. FDR D-EVO Wireless captures the sharpest detail for both strong and weak penetrating x-rays, making the finest details or hairline fractures more visible.
FDR D-EVO Wireless features engineering innovations that achieve dose efficiency improvements by as much as 30% compared to Fujifilm CR, and as much as 20% over comparable DR detector designs.
Increased workflow and productivity
FDR D-EVO Wirelesss features an impressive one-second preview and 8-10 second cycle time, helping improve efficiency and reduce patient waiting. Faster image previews means it takes less time to make sure you have the image you need. FDR D-EVO Wireless is perfect for busy environments such as trauma, when quick image availability is critical.
Fujifilm FDR-DEVOplus C35i flat panel detector packaged with the FDX Console workstation.
Two (2) FDR-DEVOplus C35i (flat panel detectors):
- CsI : Cesium Iodide conversion layer (scintillator)
- ISS (Irradiated Side Sampling) improves sharpness and dose efficiency
- a-Si: (Amorphous Silicon) readout layer
- Same size as 14”x17”x0.5” CR or film cassette, 8 lbs.
- Image Preview: 1-2 Seconds, 8-10 second cycle time.
- Up to 3.8 second exposure times for breathing techniques
- 150 Micron Pixel Pitch (2,304 x 2,880 pixel matrix)
- Includes (4) lithium ion batteries; each lasts up to 400 exposures or 3.5 hours. Battery status indicator at FDX Console.
- Includes (1) 3-bay charger
- Includes (1) detachable detector cord for continuous charging and power.
- Wireless meets HIPPA requirements for secure patient data transmission.
MP (power supply)
- Activates the FPD during exposures
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 15.2 x 13.8″ (12 x 37.5 x 35 cm), Weight: 17.2 lbs.
MC (control unit)
- Desktop CPU: 2.93 GHz CLK (no monitor required)
- Memory: 2GB, OS: Linux
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 13.9 x 15.7″ (11.4 x 35.5 x 39.9 cm), Weight: 18.3 lbs.
- Allows for integration into existing generator via exposure hand switch
- Hand Switch: two stage prep and expose
FDX Technologist PC Workstation for Image Acquisition and Review:
- Hardware includes desktop CPU (Windows 7 Professional, 32-bit, 3.1GHz, 4G RAM, 500GB HDD), keyboard, 19 in. color touch screen monitor, barcode scanner.
- DICOM Worklist Management for interface to DICOM compliant RIS/HIS
- DICOM CR Store for connectivity to PACS
- QC adjustments including exam reprocessing, sensitivity, latitude, density and contrast
- FNC (Flexible Noise Control) – advanced image processing for intelligent suppression of noise without loss of diagnostic information or sharpness
- MFP (Multi-Frequency Processing) – sophisticated imaging processing provides overall density uniformity for all anatomical regions
- Technologist editing tools such as automatic and manual Shutters (black borders) and movable annotation markers
- Basic security features – customizable technologist log in/log out & user restrictions
- Statistical Analysis reporting – Text file download of patient image database, including reason for image rejection coding, for reject or other performance analyses
- Free Text Annotation – commenting text annotation marker capability
- Image Magnification – enhanced full screen, magnification and zoom image display tools.