CareStream Trimax 35c DR
Upgrading to a digital X-ray is a great way to expedite your workflow, improve productivity and promote a higher standard of care for your patients. However, if you’re a smaller hospital or clinic, or a private practice looking to add in-house imaging, the price of upgrading can be a true obstacle.
That’s why Carestream has introduced their profoundly economical CareStream Trimax 35c DR, powered by advanced Image Suite Software. It delivers the productivity power of wireless operation, and the image quality only DR technology can supply. Best of all, the medical imaging unit slides right into your existing analog equipment – preserving your current investment!
• One of the most affordable ways to upgrade to full digital imaging.
• Completely wireless design for the greatest convenience.
• The excellent image quality of the CareStream Trimax 35c DR perfectly couples with any diagnostic situation.
• Image Suite V4 Software was developed primarily to improve workflow in even the smallest facilities.
Image Suite Software
The Image Suite software platform couples advanced image processing and robust functionality for the greatest efficiency in smaller facilities. This software provides:
• Easy and powerful user interface.
• The Carestream 35c provides automated workflow with uniform protocols.
• Windows 10 Platform affords added cybersecurity.
• The Carestream Trimax DR Offers an optional Mini-PACS module with a broad toolset, allowing excellent image administration and analysis.
• Performs backups to CDs and USB drives for safe off-line storage.
• Offers a tablet-viewing option* for image review with patients to help you thoroughly explain your diagnosis.
• Beam Detect Mode: eliminates cable connection to the generator to relieve OEM service concerns, with image capture starting automatically when the detector senses the X-ray exposure.
• Spatial Resolution: 3.3 lp/mm
• Size: 35×43 cm
• Weight: 3.36 kg/ 7.3lbs.
• Pixel Pitch: 150um
• IPX Rating: 1PX1
• Battery Life: 5 hours
* These fields are required.