An easy to use DICOM Viewer that is used in thousands of hospitals, imaging centers and clinics worldwide. eFilm Workstation incorporates many features required for day-to-day work. window/level presets, synchronized stacking, MPR, reference lines, cine function and integrated CD & DVD burning, as well as advanced capabilities such as volume rendering. eFilm now also includes Hanging Protocol builder with relevant priors and Key Images.
eFilm Mobile enabled –
- Connect to multiple eFilm devices from your iPhone or iPad
- View studies, view local worklist and more from iPhone or iPad
- Remotely control eFilm from your iPhone or iPad
- Provide referring physicians limited access to your eFilm from their iPhone or iPa
Thumbnail Viewer (Floating or Docked)
- Simplifies the task of choosing images and where they are displayed
- Can be toggled on/off or set to come up with every study through the Study Manager window
- Provides easy access to thumbnails of related studies as well as current study
Identifying the user to the system allows eFilm to retrieve user-specific profile information and provides a mechanism to meet HIPAA requirements regarding information access.
PET/CT Image Display
Fused PET and CT images from the same study can be viewed, permitting visualization of functional PET data combined with anatomical CT data.
Provides the option to display the image at full resolution with no interpolation.
User can specify a scale factor that will result in true-sized DICOM printing, needed for orthopedic templating when using acetate templates.
- MPR Reconstruct a cross-sectional image in any plane from CT or MR data
- View real-time reconstruction in any orthogonal or oblique plane with exquisite image quality
- Use MPR plane to generate slabs of arbitrary thickness via MIP
- Automatically creates a new series
- Stack through the reformatted images as you would any other series; view each slice’s relative position on the source image