GE Logiq V1 Ultrasound System
Take your Imaging Capabilities to the Next Level
The compact LOGIQ V1 includes many advanced imaging technologies from decades of GE experience, including:
- Coded Harmonic Imaging enables high resolution even at deep penetration.
- Real Time Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD) reduces noise while enhancing true tissue detail.
- CrossXBeam™ enhances your ability to visualize tissue interfaces and differentiate borders. A system as versatile as your practice
The versatile LOGIQ V1 system accommodates a wide range of exams, including abdominal, obstetrics and gynecology, small parts, vascular, cardiac, pediatric and transcranial.
Push just a Few Buttons, Enhance Exam Efficiency
With the LOGIQ V1, you get fast, accurate information with few keystrokes. For example:
- SonoBiometry – Performs key fetal biometry measurements in seconds.
- Auto IMT – Automates measurement of intima-media thickness for fast carotid exams.
- Scan Assistant – Puts imaging protocols at your fingertips to reduce keystrokes by as much as 22 percent1.
- Auto Optimization – Optimizes B-Mode image to help improve contrast resolution.
Scanning Support – Real Time, Real Easy
The LOGIQ V1 gives you access to real-time guidance to support exam efficiency and accuracy:
- Scan Coach – Innovative scan plane reference tool that displays reference images, animations, and schematics during live scanning.
- Onboard help – Interactive access to information on settings, operation, connectivity, and maintenance, plus a link to the user manual for more details. Plus, you become a member of the LOGIQ Club, with online access to tools and resources to help you experience the full power of your LOGIQ ultrasound system.
With its compact design – yet large LCD display – and standard battery back-up, the LOGIQ V1 fits into small spaces and easily maneuvers where you need it