Highly Scalable, Zero Footprint PACS/RIS Solutions.
Opal-ORTHO’s thin-client architecture requires only an Internet connection and browser to turn any standard PC into a diagnostic workstation. The results are significant cost savings over proprietary PACS hardware and the flexibility to work anywhere.
Opal-ORTHO supports a full range of modalities and seamlessly integrates with other software systems through DICOM, HL7 and Microsoft.NET architecture.
Advanced Functionalities and Features
- Pre-Operative Planning Module
- Integrated Templating
- Distance Measurements
- Angle Measurements
- Cobb Angle Measurements
- Spine Labeling
- EMR Integration
- Automatic Alerts Linking Prior Exams
- Complete Support for Multiple Facilities
- Automatic Offsite Archive for full HIPAA Compliance
- Automated Patient Filter Designed for Multi-Physician Practices
- Patient Demographic Interface with Modalities