The ME2002 Elevating Table – The Bolt has been specifically designed for doctors of chiropractic allowing them to effectively treat each patient. This dynamic table has been designed and built with the highest standards of quality, integrity, and innovation. With its quiet and smooth elevation at a range of 24” to 36”, the ME2002 allows each practitioner to eliminate the constant squatting and bending while treating patients, leaving them with more energy at the end of the workday.
- Lifting Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Dimensions: 28”W x 80”L x 24-36”H
- 3” High-density foam cushion with face opening
- White powder-coated steel base
- 2 sliding doors on each side of the table
- Ankle extension cushion elevates 3.5”
- 2 Foot pedals (1 on each end)
- 1 Mounted hand control
- S2778 – Pelvic Drop
- S2779 – Additional Mounted Hand Control