SourceRay 1260 Powermax Portable X-Ray
DR Kit and DR Optional
About the SourceRay PowerMAX 1260
The model PowerMax 1260 Portable X-Ray provides high power, state of the art technology, system reliability, and low maintenance all in a small footprint, lightweight package. Delivering the maximum mR/mAs, the PowerMax 1260 produces 3kW of power that provides hospital quality imaging performed anywhere, anytime a portable X-Ray System is transported to a patient. With 3kW across the full range, it can reduce exposure times on difficult radiographic anatomical views, thereby minimizing patient motion problems and enhancing image quality.
The PowerMax 1260 has a small footprint, lightweight 100 lb. system, that is user friendly and easy for the X-Ray technician to handle and transport. The PowerMax 1260’s unique folding design allows it to be stored easily. And transported easily thru standard doors and up and down stairs. A built in Cassette storage area can accommodate up to seven standard 14″x 17″ radiographic film cassettes.
The PowerMax 1260 is designed for high reliability and the durability required for the Diagnostic Outreach Market, that will assure maximum up-time performance and low maintenance. The PowerMax 1260 is designed with a intuitive user interface, for care free technique setting and status indication.
- Power: 3kW
- Input Voltage: 110 – 230VAC 50/60Hz (Power Factor Correction)
- kVp Range: 40 – 120 kVp adjustable in 1kV increments – Closed loop regulation
- mA Range: Adjustable 15 – 60 mA, closed loop regulation
- mAs Range: 0.125 – 200
- Exposure Time: 0.01 – 3.33 seconds
- Indicators: Digital display of kVp, mAs and Exposure Time, X-Ray, Ready, mA Station and Fault indication.
- Filtration: 3.6 mm al minimum @ 100kVp, 4.3 mm al minimum @ 120kVp
- Exposure Switch: Detachable two-position
- Target Material: Tungsten
- Anode Capacity: 30,000 HU Storage
- Focal Spot: 1.2mm
- Target Angle: 15°
- Laser Crosshairs: Center Locator
- Tape Measure: SID Indicator
- Inclinometer: Angle Indicator