Vieworks Vivix 14×17 Wireless DR (Cesium and Gadolinium)
- Detection Area: 14×17 inch (35cm x 43cm)
- Dimensions: W: 15 x L: 18.1 x D: .59 in. (38 x 46 x 1.5 cm)
- Scintillator Amorphous Silicon: Cesium-Iodide (CsI) or Gadolinium
- Pixel Array: 2560 x 3072 pixels (7.8 MP)
- Pixel Pitch/Size: 140 μm
- Resolution: 3.5 lp/mm
- Grayscale Depth: 14 bits/16,384
- Dynamic range: >15000 LSB
- Energy range: 40 -150 kV
- High resolution image display preview: 3 seconds
- Data output: 1 G Ethernet
(Standard Detector Warranties included with all Vieworks™ DR Solutions:
Five Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, Detector ONLY)
Acquisition Workstation & Professional Monitor
Onsite Install & Training
Vieworks Acquisition Software:
- AED Technology – Automatic Exposure Detection: No Generator Interfacing is required, as the AED Feature instantly detects x-ray upon exposure and then completes the acquisition process for review and transfer of studies to PACS.
- DICOM Store/Transfer to PACS
- Auto-Routing and Scheduled periodic back-up.
- Image Preview – in 3 Seconds.
- Customizable Anatomical exam tree and image processing parameters.
- Image Acquisition + QC (brightness/contrast, flip, rotate, zoom, annotations, measurements, zoom, pan, window/level, mag, crop, invert, line measurement, angle measurement, text, arrow, L&R Markers, clockwise rotation, counter-clockwise rotation.)
- Patient Registration – Manually or DICOM Modality Worklist.
- DICOM Modality Worklist is a standard feature and is available for use provided that the EMR/EHR/RIS accommodates Modality Worklist.
- Print: DICOM Printer or Desk Top Paper Printer.
- Stitching – Manually and Auto.
- Archive: CD/DVD – Archive to removable drive.
- Export Images as .jpg, .tiff, .bmp, and DICOM, with or without Viewer and to CD or other media.
- Patient Size Selection: Pediatric, Small, Medium, Large Adult.
- Black Surround Fill